The safety and security of you, our clients is, and will always be, our highest priority.
You can be assured we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety.
We will be ok!
As we are currently being instructed to limit contact, I am offering clients the option of conducting our sessions online for those who prefer. Contact me below to arrange.
We feel this is the most respectful, responsible and sensible thing to do.
We encourage you stay home and self-isolate if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or have traveled overseas in the last 14 days.
Marriage Works and Psych Solutions are actively following the NSW Government, Health Services and WHO guidelines and recommendations.
Here are the latest updates from the Australia Department of Health in line with WHO : https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
It’s important to be alert but not alarmed. Health anxiety and fear can be debilitating.
There are things you can do :
- Do what you always do to stay healthy.
- Wash your hands often and long – sing happy birthday three times to yourself
- Keep surfaces clean
- Stay away from crowds when you can.
- Drink plenty of water and eat nutritious foods to boost your immune system
- Get fresh air and exercise regularly
- Follow advice from official channels
- Limit your media input – Facebook, emails, online, and television news
- Use this as an opportunity to reset, revitalize and have quality family time
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us and we can arrange your online support.