Last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 04:28 pm
Aside from your decision to go to Couples Counselling, choosing the right Relationship Counsellor is crucial to saving your relationship.
Get to know more about Philipa Thornton, Chris Paulin and Rachele Davis’s credentials, experiences, and insights about relationships, and why you should choose us to be your Marital Relationship Therapist.
Credentials and Relevant Experience:
- Benefit from working with a Certified Relationship Psychologist with many years of experience, a proven track record, and is accredited as a Medicare health professional of Sydney Australia.
- A Specialised Couple Therapist who completed her Graduate Diploma in Systemic Couple Therapy at Relationships Australia.
- All private health insurance rebates are claimable with the correct coverage, as Philipa, Chris and Rachele are a Sydney Medicare registered psychologist.
Benefit from Tried and True Methods to Get You Back on Track:
- Revive the passion from your early relationship and get the love (and sex life) you desire.
- Beat the blues, ban anxiety, and be at peace with yourself.
- Helping your marriage helps your children and their future relationships. You owe it to your kids to give them your best.
- Bored in bed? Spice up your life with true intimacy now.
- Second marriage? Don’t make the same mistakes, relationship patterns tend to repeat. Do it differently this time around.
- True healing for past relationship wounds, like infidelity, breaches of trust, and safety.
Here’s What Philipa Has to Say About Relationship Counselling:
- You and your relationship deserve the best chance you can give it! You have a relationship expert and marriage friendly health professional here, who has the training and commitment to help you through your marital concerns.
- There is no shame in relationship counselling – All the best teams do it. Just look at the Wallabies, a super rugby team – they have Ewen McKenzie and All Blacks, they have Steve Hansen. Shouldn’t you get the benefit of a qualified expert in the field to improve your game?
- Divorce is a costly and usually unhappy remedy to relationship problems. Don’t become another statistic, let me help your marriage become the best it can be!
- Hurts don’t go away. They keep being replayed over and over until they are dealt with. No one wants an elephant in the room or old skeletons in the closet. Air it out now and move forward freely.
- Call me the relationship mechanic and think of Relationship Counselling as coming in for a tune up. All good cars need a service regularly. You don’t want to wait for the day you go out to your car put your key in the ignition only to find your engine won’t start!
Our location is convenient, yet discreet, and is easy to find, with bonus FREE parking for added convenience to you. Call us today at 0434 559 011 or 0411 144 646 for a free 15-minute consultation. You may also email Philipa Thornton at email@example.com to set an appointment.
Chris’s location in Bondi Junction is 17 Edgecliff Road click here for Google Maps link – Edgecliff Road Office Wednesdays